Restumping Strathmore Heights
What is restumping?
Stumps are the foundational blocks of every house. It is the stumps on which your entire house stands and hence, they serve the most important function of giving your home structural support. These stumps lose their efficiency with time due to a number of factors. Restumping is basically the process of resetting or replacing the stumps to ensure the structural integrity of your house. You must never ignore the factors which can lead to damage to your stumps. The damage is usually in the form of two things-
- Settling due to soil movement.
- Rotting due to the high moisture content in the soil.
Restumping the house is a complex process. Hence, it requires careful planning and consideration. Timber can easily become the target of moisture and insects. Same is the case with wooden stumps as well. Hence, concrete is the best option for stumps since it is durable and also resistant to weather, moisture and temperature changes. Masters Underpinning is the best company in Strathmore Heights for all types of restumping services. Let us look at some of the benefits of using concrete stumps which makes them the best choice-
Benefits of using concrete over timber and wood stumps-
Concrete is a low maintenance material. Even temperature changes cannot have a great impact on concrete. Moreover, these are available in a variety of colors. Here are some of the benefits of concrete stumps you must know-
- These are highly stable.
- It leads to an even spread of weight and hence improved efficiency.
- Concrete stumps are also insect, pest and termite resistant.
- High temperatures can have adverse consequences on materials such as wood but this is not so with concrete. Rain, humidity and snowfall too can affect timber stumps but not concrete stumps. Hence, these are safer options which stays the same in every weather condition.
- Concrete stumps are also fire resistant and non-combustible.
Hence, concrete stumps no doubt are the best as compared to its timber or wooden counterparts. These are durable and easy to maintain. You must go for restumping Strathmore Heights services to make your house more powerful.
Restumping Strathmore Heights Cost
Restumping Strathmore Heights cost varies from place to place and building to building. It also depends largely on the intensity of the damage. It also depends upon the quality of work. One must never compromise upon the quality just for the sake of a few dollars. Call on our toll-free number 1800 449 365 or contact us online to get the estimate of your house restumping Strathmore Heights.
The importance of restumping-
Wear and tear is a common phenomenon which affects everything especially with the passage of time. Stumps are not an exception either. If you stay in coastal regions with salt air, the chances of damage are even higher. This can lead to sinking of your house gradually or even worst, falling down of the entire building. What’s most painful however is, nobody really takes the issue seriously until some real disaster strikes. It is also because of the high cost that most of the homeowners ignore the issue altogether. But with us by your side, be sure to receive best restumping Strathmore Heights services at a very reasonable price. Moreover, our experts have in-depth knowledge and can carry out the restumping task in a most efficient manner.
In order to maintain your house and keep it at the same level, restumping is extremely important. House stump repairs involve replacement of old stumps with more efficient concrete stumps. Relying on wood and timber stumps and expecting them to last longer is definitely a bad decision. You must go for restumping services as soon as possible in order to restore the strength of your house and give it a strong base.
Master Underpinning is a reliable source for restumping services in Strathmore Heights. Our experts will come to your place whenever you fix an appointment with them. Moreover, they will thoroughly inspect your house and recommend the type of stumps which best suits your requirements. Soil also plays a major role in deciding the type of stumps. Hence, our expert will assess the type of soil you have. We then give you the best quotation and after your approval, we carry forward the work. Moreover, we give you full guarantee of our work.
Reasons for restumping and foundation repairs, Strathmore Heights-
Foundation damage is a gradual process and hence is not so easily visible. Moreover, stumps lie under the ground due to which it is difficult to spot damage. But this doesn’t mean that neglecting them is the best possible solution. Avail professional restumping Strathmore Heights services as soon as you spot signs of damage. You must know what to expect in case of damage well in advance. If there are plumbing leaks or sub-surface water movement in your house, then the changes in water level can give rise to stumping problems. There can be crack formation too due to temperature and soil changes, evaporation and hot wind. The damage is even higher in case of uneven moisture. Having a strong foundation is important not just from strength point of view but also for increasing the resale value. Here are some of the signs to watch out for-
- Tree roots- this can disbalance the soil beneath your home.
- Plumbing leaks- excess water can increase the moisture level in the soil which in turn can lead to weakening of the foundation.
- Extreme weather conditions- this can lead to expansion and contraction of the soil.
- Inappropriate construction- using poor quality steel or concrete can also weaken your foundation quite fast.
The services we offer-
At Masters Underpinning we offer the following services-
Making you aware of the type of stumps-
Every stump has its own advantages and disadvantages. While the number of cons is often higher than pros in case of timber or wood stumps, this is not the case with concrete stumps. Concrete stumps have a lot advantages which makes them the best choice amongst stumps. These are highly durable and can remain the same for years to come. Our experts will make you aware about the entire restumping process and will also inform you about the types of stumps they are going to use for your foundation depending upon the type of soil.
Providing quality restumping, Strathmore Heights services at the best price–
We do a thorough investigation after which we form an estimate and inform you about the same. We then present to you a contract with the following information-
- The number of stumps and the spacing between each one of them.
- The floor leveling which needs to be done, if any.
- Reinstallation of floor boards and removal of the old ones.
- The building regulations.
- Permission from the council if it is required.
- The deadline and completion date of the project.
Monitoring the work-
We are one of the leading restumping services company in Strathmore Heights. Moreover, we believe in quality work and ensure satisfactory restumping services for our customers. Here are some of the things we take care of after constantly monitoring your work-
- Re-levelling of the floors in an efficient manner. We check the dumpy level of your floor before initiating the process.
- We also ensure the correct placement of the stumps and make sure they are fixed properly.
When do you need restumping Strathmore Heights services-?
- When you floors feel uneven when you walk on it or if you have a visible slant in your house.
- If there are cracks in your floors which are worsening.
- When the plaster on your walls along with the crevices are cracking.
- If there is a lot of moisture content in your foundation.
- In case you are thinking about renovating your house.
Why choose us?
- We are a leading restumping company in Strathmore Heights and have won many awards and recognition as well.
- Our services are available at a very reasonable price.
- We are available 24*7, even on weekends and during public holidays.
- We believe in providing you best quality services. Hence, we ensure maximum satisfaction and make your foundation new-like in no time.
- We respect your time and hence complete the work within set deadline.
Location: Strathmore Heights, VIC, Australia